Is Fear Gripping you
Written by pwtalkradio on April 4, 2020
Lillian Cauldwell interviews Dana Borowka on his latest book the Personality Code. Dana Borowka Human Behavior Expert: Provides the following Top Ten Tips on How to Think Clearly and Not Let Fear Control You.
To listen to this engaging interview: Click here to listen…
To purchase this book at Amazon Personality Code– This book may help you in so many ways. Providing the ten tips is just a glimpse of just how this book will help you.
Fear or stress can feel overwhelming at times. So, how can we manage it better? The following are ten ideas from Borowka on how to get a handle on fear:
- Get a reality check on fear. Fear can become bigger and bigger in our minds until it takes on unrealistic proportions.
- Break the mesmerism of fear. It is very easy to obsess over fear. Breaking the pattern, taking a break, finding a distraction, getting support, etc. can help.
- Anxiety can help us to grow. George Herbert once said, “Storms make oaks take deeper root.” It can be very uncomfortable and even terrifying to face our fears, but at the same time, we can develop a more stable foundation in ourselves.
- Find a balance between working on your own issues and helping others. As Lewis Carroll stated, “One of the deep secrets of life is that all that is really worth doing is what we do for others.” Finding ways to help others, by volunteering and such, can help put our own fears into perspective.
- Develop a support network. It is much easier to face fear and difficulties with the help of others. Find someone who can gently, but firmly help you to handle the anxiety and not to enable your fears.
- Pick your battles carefully. Don’t try to resolve everything at once. If possible, work on one fear at a time and use small steps to making change.
- There is a time and a place for everything. In a world where many people believe problems must be fixed ASAP, I have a different theory about fear and change.
- Don’t give up and let it take over. The old saying to get back on the horse, after it has bucked you off, is so true. Plus, the longer we wait to get back on that old horse, the harder it will be.
- Find your anchor. What is your true purpose in life? What is your top priority? Find something solid to trust in, something to lean upon. I once read, “Not until tomorrow do we sometimes see clearly enough to appreciate the gifts of today.”
- Watch out for addictive behavior. Many people use substances (like alcohol, drugs or food), events (like sex or shopping) and even people to numb out fear. If you find this to be true for you, seek out help.
To contact Lillian Cauldwell via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I would appreciate it if you could please share this Post. There may be someone looking for some information on some self-help. Really! how hard can it be to share a Blog? Honestly, you just never know who you will be helping until you share.
Please join us in subscribing to our post. You will be updated on what is happening with our host and receive the latest post. All the information is up to the right-hand side of this blog. Send me a note to say Hi when you have joined us.
It would be great if you could Follow us on Word Press. Thank you for all your support, very much appreciated.
Passionate World Talk Radio is also on Alexa Amazon Add this skill to your Alexa App.
You can email questions or just to say Hi to me. I enjoy hearing from you. pwrnetworkllc
Passionate World Talk Radio is providing a section on the Website for information during this Coronvirus Pandemic
I am asking that we all help each other in this crisis that we are all in. If our Internet Radio Station can help in any way, please contact us. Any ideas you may have or just to talk, we are here for you.
Thank you again for your continued support.
Make it a Brilliant Day
Passionate World Talk Radio
The donations help us to produce shows that are important to Tell, Hear and Share – The stories that need to told and heard.
To Become Successful One Must Put Themselves in a Path of a Giant: Passionate World Talk Radio!
Our Mantra for the past 15 years has been and will always be Educate, Enlighten, Entertain